available at: Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove
Thermage is a safe, non-invasive treatment that helps smooth, tighten and contour skin anywhere on the body with no surgery, injections and no downtime. Thermage® stimulates your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results. It tightens and gently lifts your skin with no surgery or down-time. A consultation is required.
Disclaimer: Results may vary
Face by Thermage / $1999
- Tightens sagging jowls and skin under the chin while contouring the jaw line cheeks and forehead.
Eyes by Thermage / $1299
- Reduces hooding, improves smoothness and texture, and softens fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and crows feet.
Full Face & Eyes / $2999
Body by Thermage / $1999 and up
- Tightens the loose and sagging skin on Arms, Tummy or Thighs.
What does Thermage do?
Thermage is a deep heating technology that uses radiofrequency to heat the skin. The heat tightens collagen fibers that have become loose and stretched out with age.
Am I a good candidate?
- Have mild to moderate skin laxity (looseness)
- Have some sun damage but not excessive
- Between age 35-60 (for optimal results)
- Don’t want or expect a facelift
Does it hurt?
Heat is absolutely essential to tighten the collagen and stimulate new collagen growth. If you don’t feel the heat, the procedure isn’t working.
The doctor or nurse will find a heat level you can tolerate to minimize discomfort and achieve optimal results.
We do give a prescription to fill before the treatment to make you as comfortable as possible.
What can I expect?
The effect is natural and the changes will be gradual. You will see the full result at approximately 6 months after the procedure. Your friends may remark that you look rested, or ask if you’ve lost weight.
How long do the results last?
Some patients have reported improvements lasting 2-3 years. The duration depends on your age, skin condition, and lifestyle. It is like setting the clock back, but not stopping the clock.