available at: Sherwood Park
Shake rattle and roll…although it appears to be a passive activity, that is, merely standing on a vibrating platform for 10 minutes, Proellixe is actually stimulating the muscles to respond actively. So much so, that after a few sessions, clients begin to notice results in the appearance of their bodies and how they feel…and they get hooked.
Disclaimer: Results may vary
When muscle fibers are stretched they automatically contract out of reflex. Through vibration, the Proellixe works by passively stretching your muscles causing millions of contractions which increase overall muscle tone and size. This increase in muscle density results in an increase in metabolic rate. Because the Proellixe is a “passive” exercise that does not result in the generation of perspiration or lactic acid it does not increase your heart rate, result in achy muscles the next day or require that you shower afterward! Research has demonstrated that a 10-minute whole body vibration workout, barefoot but in the clothes you are wearing during your busy day, delivers the equivalent of an hour of weight training in a gym. However, unlike the time-consuming health club workouts that concentrate on a specific muscle group, whole body vibration exercises muscles in the entire body.
Some other benefits include:
- Increases body metabolism and lymphatic mobilization
- Accelerates reduction of cellulite and body fat
- Improves flexibility and increases range of motion, mobility and balance
- Dampens chronic pain including arthritic pain, chronic back pain etc.
- Increases bone density and reduces muscle wasting
- Improves deep pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation providing effective treatment in the management of stress, incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Promotes cardiovascular effects without the harmful effects of running and other impact sports
- Increases natural release of endorphins and reduces harmful stress-related hormones
- Increases natural testosterone production which is a powerful anti-aging natural hormone in both men and women.